Friday, January 14, 2011

Uldum's Floating Cat Head Revisited

It's been almost a month since I first talked about discovering a floating cat head in Vir'naal Lake in Uldum. As soon as I spotted it I thought it was odd. I spent a good 5 minutes in-game swimming around it, trying to click it, trying to jump on it, etc. I couldn't discover any reason for it whatsoever. So I simply screen-shotted it, made a silly little blog post here and forgot about it.

But now... now the floating cat head is catching the attention of other people. Important people. People like Zinn over at Jinxed Thoughts who also thinks it's very odd and has set about investigating the whole thing. I hope she is able to track down an explanation so we can get this settled once and for all. I would hate to have unexplained floating cat heads infiltrating my dreams.

No comments: